Pages

Thursday 30 July 2015

School Update

Hello guys!
I want you all know that I'm still alive because I'm dying here!!! There will be an oral test for PT3 candidate for me. It will be held for two days for listening and speaking test in both languages, Malay and English.The whole world know that I'm really a bad speaker. I can't formulate a nice word when I am in distraught. From what my teacher said, we will be given passages and questions that will be read by someone. I hope my focus won't be distracted by anything and my ears work excellently that day. And for tomorrow I have a tuition to attend. TT^TT I still need to go to the school even when it's weekend. But, it just small price to pay. If you want a great result then work hard! I'm so sorry for not providing you anything good as well. I'll make something for you guys later! I promise that. ><  Bye~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN