Pages

Friday 17 July 2015

Happy Eid Mubarak

Hello guys! Hey, it's Raya day! Pandafora wish you Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin! As you guys can see, Pandafora's sporting a new layout featuring kyungsoo! Do you love it? YOU MUST LOVE IT! I put my tear, blood, sweat and other fluids in this layout. A big thanks to chazzie. She is the best web adviser ever! She helped me with some parts of the code. Since, I know nothing about html thing. I'm so sorry for not providing you e-card this year. I don't have much time to do it. In fact, I lost my designing vibe, remember? So, this is probably my last greetings until my examination is over. I'll miss you guys! TT^TT But, I will make myself provide you some freebies when I have time or maybe I will do book review after I've completed my to-read list. God, so much things to do! XD Bye! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN