Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Back to Normal

I usually don't switch on my laptop at night when tomorrow is school. So, I think it is better if I write something to my blog before I go back to sleep. Everything is turning to normal again. We are back to our normal role after the holidays. I feel so sad because my sisters had to go again, to their college. It is so hard for my family to be together. It only happens when the school breaks or there is any occasion. But, hey it's my niece's birthday! Yeah! It is very cool to witness her growing up gradually. I'm very sure things will get more complicated and miserable after the Eid end. As I have a big examination that will determines my next future. xD I better go to sleep now. I have to wake early for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN