Pages

Friday 10 July 2015

Hectic Month

Hello guys!

It seems like I rarely do graphic now which I really did! It took ages for me to get my designing vibe back. Besides, I'm busy with my school stuff for the past two weeks. It such a misery! I need to search for references as much as I could to complete my report. My examination is waiting ahead. I will need a big effort to face that. As you can see, some of my site's codes had broken. After thinking long and hard, I will change the blog template for my upcoming new layout. It kind of irritating when you don't have adequate knowledge in certain things and I think I'm going to change my style of writing as well. Like sharing my daily routines and what I usually up to. It will keep my site alive and improve my English too. :)

So, today I managed to make a blend style ft. Amber f(x) wallpaper.
Here is the result:


That's all for today! See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN