Pages

Saturday 31 October 2015

Something to ponder about?

Hi guys! I'm being productive here despite the hot weather. It feels surreal for me when it's raining heavily today but when it's night the temperature changed. I'm utterly frazzled and confused at the same time. So, there's something that I've been pondering about. Something related to me. Something that worth concerned. I must say that I love my old me. You know that innocent way I used to react to everything. Now, it different. I miss when the laptop isn't my best friend back then. As I remember I don't even bother to know what is technology, laptop that sort of things. What I only have is book. It's not that I don't read book nowadays. But, who cares when you have technology to surpass it all. Slowly, I realize technology takes everything from me-surely I'm the one who responsible for all those 'everything'. I hardly talk to people. I couldn't even look onto their faces. I really hate making eye contact that dagger stare they fixated on me. A part of me, yearning otherwise. I want to live as normal as people are but I just can't. What's gotten into me? >< Till then, goodbye fellas~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN